A new concept is in town. A bar similar to many others, but with one minor difference: this café is entirely adapted to the needs of the little ones: small chairs and tables, a colourful decor, special toilets, bottle warmers, a buggy garage... From now on, it is possible to go out and have a drink with your noisy little ones without receiving that nasty look from the people sitting next to you.
Le Cafézoïde is a cultural café for kids from 0 to 16 years old. All kind of activities are organised to entertain the younger ones, such as reading sessions, creative projets, yoga for kids, musical wake-up, theatre... or they can just play freely with the toys available.
The association that exploits this kid-friendly café also makes its own radio programme. Every second Wednesday of the month, they broadcast on 106.3 FM. Tune in for recordings from the kids and discussions about current events.
You'll notice that the interior decor changes constantly. Whenever a different theme is raised, the decor changes accordingly. Artists also exhibit their work in the bar on the ground floor.
There's no alcohol on the menu. Instead, they have different kinds of fruit juice, sirop, tea, coffee... Prices are very moderate: ground coffee, for example, costs just 1 euro. Every day, there's a different hot meal on offer. The portions are large and the ingredients are of organic origin. Certain vegetables come from the shared garden that they cultivate themselves. With a child-sized portion for 3 and an adult portion for 6, there's no need to negotiate.
- - Opening hours: Wednesday to Sunday, from 10:00 to 18:00
- - Wifi available
- - Prices: An entrance fee is requested to access the first floor where all activities are held. It's 2,50 for members and 3 for the others. This fee includes a juice or a piece of cake. Adults enter for 1.
- - Address: 92 bis Quai de la Loire, 75019 PARIS
- - Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/KAFEZOIDE/
- - More info on their website: http://www.cafezoide.asso.fr